Facts and Figures
To be a catalyst for change in pharmacy practice and the pharmaceutical sciences.
We are innovators in pharmacy education, research and practice, with the goal of supporting the optimization of drug therapy in the pursuit of improved patient outcomes.
- We support our people, creating a community that enables excellence through collective action.
- We seek novel ideas, putting into practice those with the greatest scope for sustained impact.
- We search for relevant connections, fostering meaningful collaborations that provide mutual benefit.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (BSc(Pharm)) *no longer accepting new applicants
- Entry-to-Practice Doctor of Pharmacy (Entry-to-Practice PharmD)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Sciences (PhD)
- Graduate Doctor of Pharmacy (Graduate PharmD) *no longer accepting new applicants
- Flexible Doctor of Pharmacy (Flex PharmD)
- Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development
- Canadian Pharmacy Practice Program
- Pharmacy Practice Residency
- Community Pharmacy Residency
- Health Outcomes
- Molecular and Systems Pharmacology
- Pharmacy Education
UBC Pharm Sci By the Numbers
- #29 Ranked Pharmacy School Worldwide (2018 QS World University Rankings)
- #2 Ranked Pharmacy School in Canada (2018 QS World University Rankings)
- 5870 Alumni
- 888 Undergraduate Students
- 52 Graduate Students (19 MSc and 33 PhD)
- 16 Graduate PharmD Students
- 1,000 Practice Educators Across 500 Pharmacy Sites in BC
- 15 Building Awards of Excellence
- 68 Total FTE Faculty
- 606 Clinical Faculty
- 16 Honourary Faculty
- 47 Total Staff
- 14 Postdoctoral Research Fellows
- 9 Research Associates
- 112 Student Workers