The Pharmacists Clinic at the UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is a participant in the Provincial Influenza Campaign, which provides influenza vaccination (flu shots) free of charge to eligible BC residents. Members of the public and others on and around campus can get immunized at the UBC Pharmacists Clinic.
DATES AND TIMES
- Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 from 2–5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 2–5 p.m.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ON-LINE NOW
A limited number of other appointment dates and times may also be available for people who are unable to come to the Clinic at these pre-scheduled times. For more information on appointments for flu shots, call the Clinic reception at 604-827-2584.
- Arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Have your Personal Health Number (BC Care Card or BC Services Card) with you. If you do not have a number, we will still immunize you.
- Plan to stay at the Clinic for 10–15 minutes after your shot so we can help you in the unlikely event that you have an unexpected reaction.
- Total time required is 20–25 minutes.