A planned gift integrates philanthropy with estate and financial planning to benefit you and the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Gifts in wills are the most common type of planned gift.
Other planned giving options include giving:
- Retirement assets, such as RRSPs, RRIFs, or TFSAs
- A gift of securities, such as shares, bonds, mutual funds, or warrants
- Real property, including real estate, art or personal collections
- Charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts and gifts of future interest
If you choose to include a gift in your will, we can provide you with customized wording for your gift to UBC. Please contact us to assist you further.
Read how donors are helping our faculty make a difference in health care by supporting our education and research initiatives.
- Dean Emeritus Creates Legacy Gift
- Pharmacy Dean Promotes Culture of Alumni Giving
- Legacy gift establishes first award at UBC Pharm Sci for Indigenous students
For Professional Advisors
Professionals advisors are in a unique position to help individuals realize their philanthropic goals and significantly impact the future of our Pharm Sci community. To access sample will wording, UBC’s charitable business number and other resources, please see our Gift and Estate Planning website.
We Are Here to Help
Aaron Carveth, Senior Director, Development and Alumni Engagement
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences