COVID-19 Vaccination Site at UBC
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is using the Pharmaceutical Sciences building at the UBC Vancouver Campus as one of their vaccination sites. This site is being managed by VCH and information for the public is provided below. Please do not call the UBC Pharmacists Clinic as we are not the organizer of this site.
- For information on registering, who can register or Vancouver immunization site locations, click here.
- For those eligible to book an appointment call: 1-877-587-5767
- For information on how to get to the vaccination site at UBC Vancouver campus and where to park, click here.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, visit the COVID-19 vaccine FAQ page.
- For questions about the vaccine, safety for you, etc., call your family physician, nurse practitioner or 8-1-1- HealthLink BC.
- For non-medical information about COVID-19 in 120+ languages, contact Service BC at 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) or gov.bc.ca/covid19.
Where Patients Meet Expert Care
Update during the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Pharmacists Clinic is open and providing all patient care services via telephone and telehealth. We will resume in-person operations when safe to do so.
The Pharmacists Clinic at the UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is Canada's first university-affiliated, licensed, pharmacist-led patient care clinic. We provide the highest possible standard of health consultation services to patients, offer learning opportunities for health professionals and students alike, and are a living laboratory that supports health care research and evaluation.
We acknowledge the location of the Pharmacists Clinic on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam peoples. We recognize and respect that it is our shared responsibility to ensure that our practice accurately reflects Aboriginal cultures, histories, and health where appropriate.
Telephones are answered: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1–4 p.m. (except statutory holidays). Please note we do not offer prescription-filling services.
What to expect during your appointment
Announcements and Updates
Pharmacists in Primary Care Network (PCN) Program
The UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is leading the first three years of the province-wide Pharmacists in Primary Care Network (PCN) Program. This program will see an initial cohort of 50 Primary Care Clinical Pharmacists integrated in team-based care in collaboration with health authority and community stakeholders. The Faculty was chosen to build a scalable and sustainable program based on the experience, centralized support and resources available at the UBC Pharmacists Clinic.