The Office of Experiential Education (OEE), Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences is responsible for the academic and administrative leadership of the experiential components of the Entry-to-Practice and Flexible Doctor of Pharmacy programs, as well as the international pharmacy graduates' placements (Structured Practical Training) for the Canadian Pharmacy Practice (CP3) Program.
- Development and facilitation of all practicum courses within the Academic Portfolio
- Student preparation/readiness for practice
- Student support on practicum
- Practice site recruitment and stakeholder engagement
- Partner/practice educator development, communication and support
- Interprofessional education
- Community service learning
- Community outreach
- Workplace-based assessment
- Best practices, program evaluation/quality assurance and alignment with program accreditation standards
- Scholarship and research activities in experiential education
To be innovative leaders of excellence in experiential education.
To create meaningful experiential learning opportunities for students to gain the knowledge, skills and professional attributes needed to become exemplary pharmacists and leaders.