Residency programs in Canada use a single online application process administered by CSHP. This application portal is called Pharmacy Residency Application and Matching Service (PRAMS).
A link to the application, annual deadlines and current fees can be found on the PRAMS site.
- Application Opens: August 7, 2023
- Application Closes: October 13, 2023, 8:59 pm PST
- Non-refundable BC Programs application fee
- CSHP Pharmacy Residency Application and Matching Service fee
Selection into a BC Pharmacy Residency Program is competitive. Applications will be assessed by the BC Pharmacy Residency Program Coordinators. Upon application review, applicants may be offered an interview.
Other Important Information
- Prior to the start of a hospital residency, all residents must show proof of membership in the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists and maintain membership through the period of the residency year.
- Successful applicants are required to pay a UBC registration fee prior to the start of their residency. In 2022 this fee was $98.02 and the fee is reviewed annually.